Thursday, October 1, 2009

Culture Speeches

In our last class, we had to present our culture speeches. I thought this assignment was actually pretty amusing because we got the oppurtunity to choose the culture or co-culture we wanted to research and present, therefore it gave me the oppurtunity to find a culture I felt passionate about informing my peers on. I thought the speeches themselves were really great. Not only did I enjoy learning about the cultures everyone else chose to do, but I thought it was intereseting to see what little changes everyone put into their speeches, and the differances between these speeches and our first. Though there were not a lot of differances, there were a few, and some of the previous wall flowers in our class had opened up and I thought that was awesome. All in all I thought our last class was pretty cool, and I enjoyed it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment