Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have a dream

I just finished watching the Martin Luther King Jr. I Have a Dream speech. I believe that this speech was amazingly powerful. Mr. King did not move around a lot but his voice and his message and the feeling one gets about his passion for this speech and the message it is sending is amazing. He did not move around at all, though he did have a podium with a microphone, and that probably restricted his movement,he did not even use had gestures. His voice and the impact of his words probably were enough to put aside the fact of his lack of movement though. I did enjoy not only the message he was trying to send, but the very end of the speech. It seemed like Martin Luther King had gotten a second wind at the end of his speech. His voice got louder, he began to make hand gestures and he really brought home the message he was trying to give in his speech. I believe that this speech was amazing, not only did the presentation of this speech have a lot to do with my feelings, but the message in and of itself was revolutionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment